Cover SupervisorPosted 19/09/23
At Engage Education, we’re currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors across the Harrow area after building strong relationships with schools within the area!
About the role
As a Cover Supervisor, you’ll be experienced in supervising pupils carry out pre-planned work when teaching staff are off work for a certain period (for example, sickness or paternity leave). The main job of a Cover Supervisor is to manage a classroom and behaviour while ensuring that pupils complete the work which has been set.
- Supervising the students and ensuring they complete set tasks
- Managing behaviour
- Assisting pupils when they have questions
- Following the school’s behaviour and safeguarding policies
- Collecting the completed work and handing it to the Head of Department
- Providing feedback on the lesson and pupils
- Must have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor in a school in the UK
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £90.00-£130.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person