Cover and HR AssistantPosted 24/05/23
Cover and HR Assistant required for a Secondary School in Hillingdon
Cover and HR Assistant required in Hillingdon
At Engage Education Services, we’ve specialised in recruiting education staff in all roles for over a decade. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Cover and HR Assistant to work full-time in a secondary school in Hillingdon.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
About the role:
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week, 7am – 2:30pm.
As the HR Assistant you will be working as part of a close-knit team that works hard together to ensure the smooth running of the entire school. The administrator duties can include:
- Using the school’s internal system to record data – SIMS
- Contacting agencies and arranging cover for staff members that are off sick
- Using HR best practices to assist the HR Manager
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Automating HR administration procedures
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school
- Experience arranging cover
- Experience working within HR
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
Why choose Engage Education?
We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
£150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!