Computer Science TeacherPosted 05/05/23
Subject to Experience
Computer Science Teacher – Hastings
We’re excited to be recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher vacancy on behalf of a good school in the Hastings area on a full-time basis to start in September 2023. If you’re a dynamic, fully-qualified Computer Science Teacher with experience teaching your subject across Key Stage 3 and 4, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
If successful, you’ll be joining a school full of teachers who are dedicated to improving the attainment and progress of their students. You will be predominantly classroom-based, teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils of all abilities. You’ll be required to deliver dynamic lessons which encourage a passion for your specialist subject. The school is forward thinking and innovative, using a broad and balanced curriculum delivered by a passionate teaching staff. The school is accessible by public transport.
The ideal applicant
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching Computer Science at Key Stage 3 and 4 Level
- Strong teaching background
- A track record for delivering strong results at GCSE
- Committed to delivering excellent and engaging lessons
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.