Computer Science Teacher- September 2023Posted 13/04/23
£40625 - £43685
Computer Science Teacher Required for a Secondary School in Bradford
At Engage, our expert recruiters are looking for a Computer Science Teacher to start in September 2023 on a full-time/permanent basis. If you’re a Computer Science Teacher with the experience in teaching a range of abilities across KS4 & KS5, this could be the start of your next teaching adventure!
About the role
This secondary school in Bradford is looking to appoint an ambitious Computer Science Teacher who is flexible on IT specialism, and aspiring to create the next generation. You will be joining a team of experienced teachers in a high-specification IT suite. These teachers enjoy supporting their pupils and passing their expertise on to their energetic students in an engaging way.
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching Computer Science
- Strong teaching background
- A track record for delivering strong results at BTEC/GCSE Level
- Committed to delivering excellent and engaging lessons
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.