Complex Needs Teaching AssistantPosted 13/01/23
£14,625 - £15,600
Complex Needs Support
Teaching Assistant needed for School in Bradford
We are looking for a passionate individual who has experience with SEND, particularly Complex Needs; Hearing impairment, speech and language delay, and ASD. This role will be supporting children with difficulties in communication and speech, providing activities to improve the development of speech and pronunciation. An understanding of Makaton and PECS would be admirable.
About the role:
- Work in an SEND environment; Complex Needs
- Further your experience with different types of Complex Needs
- Full time position
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Option for further training alongside job role
- Have access to over 200+ Modules (Phonics, SEND, Classroom practice etc, Supporting additional needs)
- Start ASAP
- Be patient, adaptable and resilient
- Experienced working with SEND
- Understanding of Non-verbal and Speech and Language difficulties
- Be reliable
- Be passionate about supporting children with SEND, or Children in general
- Be proactive
- Can previously be a Support Worker / Carer
- Personal experience with SEND / Autism / Challenging behaviour
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.