Business TeacherPosted 25/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Business Secondary Teacher – ECTs/QTS Southend-on-sea (september)
A forward-thinking secondary school in Southend-on-sea London is looking for an enthusiastic Secondary teacher to join their team in September 2023!
About the role
The school’s vision is to develop well-rounded, global citizens, and this is reflected in its broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to the needs of individual students. Additionally, the school places great emphasis on staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
You will be working within an extremely supportive and collaborative department alongside a team of excellent practitioners. As a developing classroom teacher, you will also have access to the school’s highly regarded internal CPD programme, and will receive support from one of the school’s lead practitioners.
This is a full-time long-term role, with genuine opportunities for swift progression for teachers who demonstrate commitment and passion for the school. NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (ECTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Business at Key Stage 3/4 and to a range of abilities
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.