Business Studies TeacherPosted 24/04/23
£34,502 - £44,744
Business Studies Teacher – Basildon
ECT's or experienced TLR teachers welcome to apply
September 2024 start
A growing Secondary School in Basildon is currently seeking a Teacher of Business for a permanent position starting in September. You will be joining a successful, oversubscribed and growing school.
This is a full-time permanent post, with genuine opportunities for teachers who demonstrate commitment and passion for the school. ECTs and experienced teachers looking for TLR positions will be considered.
They are rated outstanding by Ofsted and looking for a passionate teacher to join their team as cover. The successful applicant will be able to teach Economics to GCSE and A-Level.
About the school:
- Ofsted rated Good with Outstanding features for Leadership and Behaviour
- Growing school which can offer progression
- Supportive atmosphere and children's attitude to learning is positive
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching key stage 3 & 4 Economics to a high standard
- Offer A-Level Teaching (desirable but not essential)
- Support and prepare students for exams
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.