Business Manager LeedsPosted 26/05/23
BUSINESS MANAGER LEEDS
Engage Education are currently seeking an Experienced Business Manager on behalf of our client, a Great School in Leeds.
We’re looking for a talented individual to provide an exceptional business support service to our client and wider stakeholders. As a key member of the school's business support team, your expertise will help to deliver an outstanding learning environment for young people.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and specialist technical skills. You will have extensive experience of delivering outstanding customer service and possess the ability to develop relationships across the school and community.
- Ensure excellent relationships with pupils, staff and parents to ensure that an effective service is provided to each of these stakeholders
- Support the Principal and SLT to ensure that their responsibilities to the school are effectively undertaken through delegation to the admin team
- Attend role relevant meetings
- Implement and action change as directed in accordance with the School Improvement plan
- Performance manage all staff with respect to all areas of responsibility
- Work closely with the designated Finance Business Partner and Principal to ensure the effective delivery of financial processes within the school
- Assume responsibility for dinner registers and free school meal authorisation
- Act as the school's lead person for health and safety and as Fire Officer ensuring fire wardens are appointed and trained
- Lead the day-day management of HR within school
- Maintain personal records in line with Trust guidance, including recruitment checks, sickness and holiday records
- Manage the whole school administrative function and administrative staff.
- A degree qualification or equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Middle or senior management qualification
- Experience of management within a public/private setting
- Experience in financial HR, business and/or premises operations
- Good knowledge of IT administrative systems
- A clear understanding of HR legislation
- Adaptability to change and embracing innovation and creativity.
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.