BTEC Sports TutorPosted 03/01/23
£32407 - £35886
BTEC Sports Tutor Needed
We are working with a Secondary School in Bromley that are looking to employ a Part-time BTEC Sports Tutor to help their students prepare for their exams.
The successful applicant will be working with pupil groups at the school, to make Sports interventions, you will be working with mixed ability groups across the day and must be adaptable to the needs of your students.
You will be working with multiple small groups across a school day and be required to record and track progress against the national curriculum level, starting in January.
- Face to face
- 1-5 days a week
- 5-6 hrs per day (1 hr lunch, paid for)
- £30 per hour
- An experienced Tutor
- Will ideally have QTS but if not must have experience teaching KS5 students in the subject
- Demonstrable history of making positive interventions at KS5 in your chosen subject
- Experience delivering targeted interventions across multiple year groups.
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering targeted lessons to groups of 5 students
- Ability to track pupil progress to national markers
Engage Education is proud to work alongside the Department for Education and the NTP to bring flexible, high-quality tuition by dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers to pupils whose education has been most impacted by the pandemic.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.