Behaviour Support WorkerPosted 03/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
This Behaviour Support Worker role is based in a supportive and proactive SEN school in South London.
They are seeking educators to work with a wide range of needs, from children and young people with complex needs to more Sensory Behavioural Difficulties linked to Autism.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality mentors to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
- Earn up to £400 a week
- Supporting on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Working with other support staff to engage pupils in class and minimise disruption
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- You will be assisting pupils with Autism, ADHD, Severe Learning Difficulties and other Learning Disabilities
The ideal candidate:
- Outgoing and mentoring manner
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their full potential
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, no day is the same in a Special School, so being prepared is vital.
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant:
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply:
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2-4 working days, unfortunately you have not been disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be successful for this role.
We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.