Behaviour MentorPosted 22/05/23
Behaviour Mentor – Croydon
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REWARDING ROLE? OR ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING CHILDREN WITH SEND NEED? IF SO PLEASE APPLY
I am currently looking for a Behaviour Mentor who has a passion for helping children who have moderate/severe learning difficulties and also disabilities. Working with children with SEND means that you will need to support children more with different aspects of learning, for example, reading or writing, or behaviour or self-expression and also toileting. As well as the academic wins that come with being a Youth Mentor i.e. when a student completes a task set or overcomes something. You need to be understanding, have patience and also a calm voice. Some children will have ASC and also will be non verbal, some children could have SEMH needs and many more.
- Must have a creative and positive mindset
- Patient, caring and hard working.
- 8:30am start
- Must drive to access the school
- Immediate start
- Up to £100 per day; weekly payment
- Ideally have experience working with children in a school setting.
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Zack Neal @ Engage Education SEND directly.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements. INDTA