Behaviour Mentor – BrightonPosted 09/06/23
Behaviour Mentor – Brighton
Do you have experience working with children and supporting those with social, emotional, and mental health and challenging behaviour?
Engage Education is currently working with a fantastic secondary school in Worthing that is looking for a passionate, motivated and committed behaviour mentor to support their students to start in September 2023
The Ideal Candidate will–
- remain calm, level headed and have the ability to think on your feet
- Have a passion for supporting pupils engagement and behaviour
- Have experience supporting individuals with SEMH needs
About The Role:
- Secondary school based in Worthing and easily accessible by public transport
- Supportive SEND department with experienced SENDCO and lots of opportunities for career progression
- ASAP start
- Will consider Youth Workers or LSA’s
- SEND experience preferred – Behaviour support, SEMH, ASD, ADHD
- Support pupils in small class sizes
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for.
We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!