Autism Teaching AssistantPosted 15/09/23
Autism Teaching Assistant Required for School in Redbridge
About the role:
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Autism/SEND Teaching Assistant in Redbridge
- Monday to Friday – 08:30 – 15:30
Our teaching assistants’ duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils with Autism and general learning difficulties
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with Autism
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Highlights of Becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
- £75 – £90
- Full-time positions are available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.