Art TeacherPosted 31/05/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Art Teacher Required for School in Luton
At Engage Education, we’re currently looking for a unique Art Teacher to work full-time at a successful, forward-thinking Secondary School in Luton to start in September 2023.
You will become part of an enthusiastic team, working in a nurturing and academically-successful environment with outstanding facilities.
They are committed to developing both its pupils and staff to achieve their full potential.
Hours: 8:30AM – 3:30PM/ 4:00PM
Monday to Friday
The ideal Art Teacher:
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experienced in teaching Art to Students
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- An outstanding teacher with a love of children and teaching
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
To be Eligible for this Role:
- Must hold QTS.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you are an ambitious teacher who is passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding, creative lessons, we would love to hear from you.
How to become a Teacher:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.