Art TeacherPosted 24/05/23
£32,407 - £43,182
Art Teacher vacancy in Havering
Start date: September 2023
Contract: Permanent post
Payscale: MPS – UPS (TLR available)
Suitable for: A qualified Art Teacher (experienced or ECT welcome to apply)
We are supporting a secondary school in Barking and Dagenham that is looking for a permanent Art Teacher to join their school in September.
About the role
You’ll be working as a Teacher of Art in an Ofsted Good school. They offer excellent training, exciting links with other school partners and provide opportunities for personal development. They have a vibrant work place with friendly, supportive colleagues and an excellent work/life balance. Both ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The school has a huge focus on pastoral support and has created a behaviour policy built on mutual respect. You will be joining a motivated staffing team that has pupil and staff well-being at the heart of what they do.
- September 2023
- You will be teaching Art across KS3 – 4
- Permanent post
- A qualified Art Teacher with experience teaching British Curriculum
- Demonstrable history of teaching the subject to a high standard to KS3 and KS4
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Strong background in pastoral support
- Passion for your subject
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.