advert – wadhurst – English TeacherPosted 19/09/23
Subject to Experience
English teacher – Wadhurst
Are you looking for a great full-time position teaching English at a good school in Wadhurst? If you’re a forward-thinking and creative English teacher then the Senior Leadership Team at this school would love to hear from you!
About the role
You’ll be working as an English teacher at a good rated school in Wadhurst from September 2023. The students have excellent behaviour and you will be joining a committed and positive staff team. They pride themselves on catering for individual talents and strengths as well as preparing students both academically and with the skills and attributes required for their adult lives. The school's mission is to create a culture of innovation and excellence that unlocks the potential of every student. You will be joining a school that is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for students to enable them to develop as confident, independent individuals.
- An experienced teacher with QTS (NQTs will be considered)
- Demonstrable history of teaching English to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within an English department
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.