Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This website and the associated services are provided by Engage Partners Limited with registered office at 2 Mountview Court, 310 Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20 0YZ with Company No. 06737449.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Engage Partners website at http://www.engageeducation.co.uk (" website or Site") and your relationship with Engage Partners and our group companies Engage Education; Engage Construction; Teaching Jobs London; and iday ("Engage Partners Group", "we" or "us"). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your legal rights and liabilities. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Engage Partners Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
Specific additional terms and conditions may apply depending on which of the different services provided by Engage Partners are used by you.
Use of the Engage Partners Websites
We operate the Engage Partners Group websites to provide information about the Engage Partner Group’s services and to assist you in understanding and using our services and in communicating with us.
The Site is provided for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you are unable to access all/part of our site or upload your CV, details and supporting documents then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further support.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Site. If you continue to use our Site after the date on which a change comes into effect, your access and use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the Engage Partners Website
You may not use the Engage Partners Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Engage Partners Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from any breach of this clause.
By submitting information through the Engage Partners Site you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
In order to access our services and to be able to download information and associated documents you must register with us on the Engage Partners Site. If you register, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must ensure that all information and documents which are filed and accessed as part of our services are correct, accurate and provide no misrepresentation regarding your details and information which you have provided and you agree to indemnify all Engage Partners group companies, officers and employees against any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of your failure to comply with this obligation. Engage Partners does not verify or amend any information which has been filed by you, and Engage Partners take and accepts no responsibility for any information which is provide by you and which may be accessed by 3rd parties from our Site.
You must update and correct immediately any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
If you register to use the Engage Partners Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud or misuse, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
If Engage Partners has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Engage Partners Site, or where we believe that you are not complying with these terms and conditions we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Information uploaded by you onto the Sites:
When you use the Engage Partners Services and upload your information and documents you agree to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- You are responsible for all content and information that you post or upload onto the site.
- Do not submit anything for posting that is inappropriate and may upset, harass or embarrass any other person, or break any law.
- You must not impersonate anyone else, or falsely state or suggest that you have an affiliation with a person or association.
- Do not post personal information about others on this site.
- Do not post confidential information which you do not want to be generally available or accessed by 3rd parties.
- Engage Partners cannot be held responsible for the content of any 3rd party websites referred to as part of any content. Engage Partners reserves the right to remove ad links considered inappropriate.
- You may not use this blog to post any information which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise in violation of the law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Engage Partners from and against any claim, liability, cost , damage or loss we may incur (including, without limitation legal costs) as a result of any material you post on our site, or any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and requests for money must not be uploaded.
Right to Suspend or Cancel Your Registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by logging onto the Engage Partners Site through the http://engageeducation.co.uk/Candidates/Login.aspx link contained in the last Job Alerts email you received.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Engage Partners Site shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
The content provided on this site is on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and Engage Partners assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or reliability. All content on this site is for general information purposes only, and although we try to keep this content up-to-date and correct, we make not warranties, expresses or implied about the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website, its content or related graphics it contains for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Whilst Engage Partners uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the Engage Partners Site, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. If Engage Partners is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Engage Partners Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Engage Partners shall have no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your use of our Sites or our Services save for our statutory liability for death or injury caused due to our negligence.
We cannot monitor or restrict the way that authorised 3rd parties may use your content and information which has been uploaded onto our site, and Engage Partners makes no representation or warranty in respect of any of the following in connection with the information which you have placed on the Site or any use of access of that information:
- the use of your information by any 3rd party who has registered and can access your information;
- the accuracy or validity of any information which is uploaded or entered into using our services;
- existence or availability of any appointment advertised on the Engage Partners Site;
- that any 3rd party will keep confidential any of your information or data provided to that employer or client; or
- the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through the Engage Partners Site.
Availability of the Engage Partners Site
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If Engage Partners is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Engage Partners Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Engage Partners Site may be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. We accept no liability for any inability to access our services of the Sites.
All information incorporated within the Engage Partners Site is owned or licensed by Engage Partners with the exception of information uploaded and provided by you or other third parties. You may retrieve and display the content of the Engage Partners Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Engage Partners Site without written permission from the Engage Partners.
Equal Opportunities & Diversity
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We may use the information we have collected about you on an anonymised basis for the purposes of monitoring in relation to our equal opportunities policy. We also reserve the right to disclosure the information we have collected about you to our professional advisers and to other persons to the extent that Engage Partners contracts out any aspect of the operation of its recruitment agency services. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as Engage Partners.
These terms and conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement, and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Data Protection & Privacy
'Plus One' Referral Scheme
1. The person who has referred a new teacher to Engage Education Ltd, will receive £150 once that new teacher has worked for Engage Education Ltd for 5 full days of paid employment.
2. The new teacher who has been referred to Engage Education Ltd after working for Engage for 40 full days will receive a £100 bonus in their pay, alongside a 'gift' to the value of £50.
3. A 'referral' is classed as a candidate who is not currently known to Engage Education, i.e. has previously worked or registered with us.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Engage Partners chooses to ignore this, Engage Partners will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions. Engage Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
The Engage Partners Site is owned and operated Engage Partners Limited on behalf of Engage Partners Group companies. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Engage Partners Limited: Company in England Registered Office: 2 Mountview Court, 310 Friern Barnet Lane, London N20 Company No: 06737449. Please contact us with any queries or concerns.