LOCATION: London, Moorgate
Engage Education are looking for trainee education consultants who are looking to take their careers and earning potential to the next level.
As a trainee education consultant you will be put through an extensive training program to kick start your career within recruitment. We will teach you all the necessary information you will need to become a successful consultant as well as guiding and supporting you along the way. You will be in a ‘training academy’ made up of a number of people who will all be working towards the same goal - to work with clients and candidates, building rapport and relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs.
Engage Education have been acknowledged for our different approach to recruitment by winning various awards. We invest in recruiting a large number of candidates from countries overseas such as Australia, Canada and Ireland in order to attract a larger pool of candidates.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Attract business using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Preparing CVs and correspondences to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Carry out successful client sales and service visits
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Resourcing candidates for designated areas using various job boards
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, the salary, and benefits.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating and offering advice on salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Understand the concept of iday and deliver this to clients and candidates
What are we looking for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
Ideally you will have had experience in some form of sales but not always essential. Experience of confidently communicating with people and being able to negotiate will also help with your application. The main trait we look for in our ideal candidate is their drive and motivation to succeed within recruitment, with a genuine passion for the sector. The following competencies are essential to this role:
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations
- Be accountable and take responsibility for your actions and results and all aspects of your role
- Be transparent in your communication with candidates and clients
- Be innovative when offering ideas to support the journey for a candidate or client
- Be consistent in the results, communication and messaging you deliver at all times
- Strive to go above and beyond to exceed expectations for candidates, clients and yourself
- Be collaborative when thinking about relationships with candidates, clients, local and international colleagues
- Be willing to learn throughout your journey in order to develop and support yourself and those within your network
- Annual Holidays to Australia, Canada and Ireland
- Days at the races, football and VIP days
- Weekly, quarterly and annual awards
- Regular lunches and dinners
- Weekly gifts
About Engage Education
Engage Education were formed in 2008 by founders Matt Ellis and Rob Harvey. Originally based in Watford, we have since expanded with UK offices in London, Norwich, Peterborough and Leeds. Our global presence has been enhanced through our offices in Australia, Canada and Ireland.
Engage are proud of the environment created within all offices and look to ensure whilst being productive, our employees look forward to coming into work each day and enjoy the vibrant, contemporary atmosphere.